THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"First Grading Period". At the very start of the school year 2009-2010, I felt so happy and glad for i may again see my friends and classmates. As what i have been expecting before, there were lots of newly hard lessons to take up. Advance Physics, Chemistry, and Algebra. Almost all of our subjects are all in advance. But, honestly speaking, this grading period, I did not take my lessons seriously, that's why, I expect my low grades. However, the results of my PT were good, I think? But still, I don't expect high grades this time.

I go to school often late. That is because I always go to bed late. Texting is what I am doing before i close my eyes. And what a mess! I can't wake up early. I even set my alarm clock. I always try but still I can't. During recess, I often rush my assignments or review.

0 comments: