THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Reflection..," Third Grading Period

Everybody is so happy for the full of pressure third quarter is over. After that long Christmas vacation, we rushed our lessons just to cope up with the topics involved in the Third Periodical Test.Lots of quizzes and projects is to be passed in order to complete the requirements for this grading period.
After that full of pressure exam, I feel free, so free..! At last, my hardships were all done! There, I began making flashbacks of my third grading period story. Of all our ten subjects, T.L.E. has the most memorable experiences. For me, it is the most interesting of all those subjects we had. It's true that I, together with my friend often asking for excuse to go out for us to go to the comfort room or else, buy some snacks. While doing our assigned activities, we enjoy chewing. After all, we say "goodbye" to our lovely teacher and go to our last period which is MAPEH. I became nervous during our P.T. because I didn't review any of our lessons we took. But thanks God, I still got a good score during the checking..,:-)
There, I learned that reviewing the past lessons isn't necessary to get high score but it's the listening and understanding that matters during the lessons.

0 comments: